You can now order uniform online from Brigade.
Please follow the link below and search Salisbury Primary School.
The items will be branded with our school badge along with the correct colours.
Please note our current yellow polo shirts will be replaced by white polo shirts from September 2018.
Children are encouraged in matters of cleanliness, pride in appearance and suitable clothing for the task to be done.
Uniforms can be purchased locally at Clemmy’s in Darlaston. School sweatshirts are ordered through school. Examples of school uniform can be seen in the office reception area.
Clothing such as shorts and/or leggings, a T shirt and pumps will be needed for P.E. A swimming costume, hat and a towel will be needed for swimming sessions. Please check the times of P.E. sessions with your child’s teacher.
Sensible, though not valuable, jewellery may be worn, but must be removed for P.E. and swimming for safety reasons. We must insist that ear piercing should take place at the beginning of the long summer break. If done at other times this can cause difficulties. Teachers and staff are not allowed to remove or replace jewellery of any kind.
- School colours are dark blue and white.
- Trousers should be dark grey, black or dark blue, but not jeans or sports type.
- Skirts should be dark grey, black or dark blue and of a suitable length.
- Polo shirts should be white.
- Jumpers or cardigans should be dark blue, with or without school logo (School sweatshirts and fleeces can be ordered from the school office).
- Shoes should be sensible, comfortable and black, without any decoration or other colours.