|Mrs. E. Maher||Chair of Governors|
|Mr. R. Roberts||Co-opted Governor|
|Councillor R. Burley||Local Authority|
|Ms. C. Blanazs||Parent Governor|
|Mrs. D. Steen||Headteacher|
|Ms. Z. Bayley||Staff Governor|
|Mr. S. Forsyth||Co-opted Governor|
|Mr. B. Kundi||Parent Governor|
|Miss. A. Richards||Co-opted Governor|
|Mr. M. Maley||Co-opted Governor|
Declarations of Interest
Governors are required to declare any financial or business interests they have and this information is stored within school.
The role of the Governing Body
The Governing Body plays a central role in the leadership and management of our school by working with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in:
- Setting targets for raising standards of educational achievement
- Monitoring progress towards meeting these targets
- Finding the right balance between supporting and challenging the performance of the school as a whole
- Deciding strategy, policy and future development plans
The Governing Body meets 6 times per year (once per half term). Occasionally, an additional sub-committee will be formed to consider additional business. There is an additional meeting of the Head Teacher’s Review Committee which meets annually.
Other Committees (such as Staffing and Pupil Discipline) are called whenever needed.
- Governor Information
- Appointment of staff grid
- Link Governors 2018/19